One Pot Southwest ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb chicken breast cut into 1 inch strips
2 tbs olive oil
2 tbs taco seasoning
1 sliced red bell pepper
1 cup of frozen corn
2 minced garlic cloves
2 thinly sliced zucchini
2 tbs lime juice
- In a large skillet, heat up 1 tbs oil and add in the chicken along with 1 tbs taco seasoning and cook completely.
- Remove chicken to a separate plate, now add in the remaining olive oil and taco seasoning, corn, and bell pepper. Cook on medium until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Then add the zucchini, lime juice and garlic and cook for additional 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the chicken back in to warm through and serve!
- I like to top mine with Cotija cheese, cilantro, sour cream, jalapeños and cherry tomatoes.