Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Broccoli – Sheet PanCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
2 tbs olive oil
1 lb chicken tenderloins
1 tbs water
3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a large rimmed sheet pan with non-stick spray (or line with aluminum foil)
- Add the broccoli to the sheet pan then coat the broccoli with olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Set to the side.
- To a shallow bowl or plate whisk the egg and 1 tbs of water together.
- In a large ziplock back add the panko, parmesan cheese, and all of the seasonings seal the back and shake to combine.
- One at a time add the chicken tenderloins to the egg wash, drip off any excess egg wash then add into the bag with the panko and shake well to coat the chicken in the panko mixture, place on the sheet pan with the broccoli.
- Place chicken into the oven for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and flip the chicken and broccoli, pace back into the oven for 8-11 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Enjoy!