Pigs in a BlanketCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
8 hot dogs
4 slices cheddar cheese
1 8oz can crescent rolls
1 tbs water
- Pre heat oven to 400℉
- Slice into each hotdog lengthwise without going all the way through.
- Cut cheese slices into 5 strips.
- Place a couple strips into each hot dog.
- With the crescent dough triangles, wrap each hot dog.
- Lightly beat the egg with the water, brush on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment papers and bake for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, serve with desired dipping sauce!