Pizza BreadCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough
1/2 lb ground Italian sausage
1/3 cup pizza sauce – more if wanted
7 slices of provolone cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 tbs melted butter
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Cook the ground sausage in a large pan according to package directions drain the excess grease.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a sheet pan and spread the pizza sauce on the bottom of the dough. Top with the provolone cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cut dough into 1inch strips towards the filling on both sides. Bring the dough up and over the filling.
- In a small bowl combine the topping mixture together and brush on the top of the pizza bread.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown