Baked TortelliniCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
5 cups tortellini (fresh or frozen)
24oz spaghetti sauce
1 cup cup shredded mozzarella and parmesan mix
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Begin cooking the tortellini following the package instructions.
- While the tortellini is cooking, preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Once the tortellini is finished cooking, place it in a smaller baking dish and stir in the spaghetti sauce. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, for the last minute or two turn on the broiler to lightly crsip the cheesy top layer.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm, enjoy!