Ravioli LasagnaCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
24 oz bag of frozen cheese ravioli
24 oz of marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup shredded parmesan
1 tsp italian seasoning
- While your oven is pre heating to 400℉, grease a casserole dish and spread a thin layer of the marinara sauce. Sprinkle a 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Depending on the size of ravioli and/or dish, this may make 2 or three layers. Assemble a layer of ravioli and pour sauce to cover. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- On the final layer use up the rest of the sauce and mozzarella and top it off with parmesan.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncovered for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden in color.
- Serve with a side salad, breadsticks, frozen veggies and enjoy!