Savory Beef and Broccoli – Sheet PanCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1-2 lbs beef flank steak, sliced thinly into cubes
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
2 cups fresh white mushrooms, sliced thinly
(Optional: cooked white or brown rice to serve along side of this meal)
1 tbs fresh minced garlic
1 tbs fresh minced ginger
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add all of the marinade ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the cubed steak pieces into a medium sized bowl and stir in half of the marinade.
- To a large rimmed sheet pan add the broccoli and mushrooms, pour the remaining marinade over the top and coat the vegetables in the marinade.
- Pour the steak on to the sheet pan (with the juices from the marinade) then spread it out so the steak isn’t overlapping very much.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes then broil for 2 minutes at a time until your steak is cooked to the way you like it to be. Enjoy over a bed of rice!