Sheet Pan – Chicken Bacon Ranch w/ Broccoli & PotatoesCourse: Main, Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb red potatoes, cut into smaller pieces
3 tbs olive oil
4 1/2 tbs hidden valley dry ranch seasoning mix
1 lb chicken breast
12oz frozen broccoli
1/4 cup cooked bacon crumbled bacon
1 tsp paprika
- In a bowl, add in potatoes, 1 tbs olive oil and 1 1/2 ranch seasoning mix. Place on a parchment paper lined sheet pan and bake at 400℉ for about 18 minutes.
- While that is baking, in the bowl used for the potatoes, add in broccoli, 1 tbs olive oil and 1 1/2 ranch seasoning mix. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add in the chicken, 1 tbs olive oil and 1 1/2 ranch seasoning mix and cooked crumbled bacon.
- Pull the potatoes out of the oven, place the broccoli in the row next to them, and then add the chicken in the last row on the sheet pan. Sprinkle paprika and dash of salt and pepper on top of it all.
- Bake at 400℉ for about 20 – 25 minutes or until chicken cooked completely through.