Sheet Pan Crusted Chicken and VegetablesCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1 lb chicken breast
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 cup all purpose flour
4 tbs olive oil
1 tsp dried thyme
1 lb asparagus, trimmed
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
3 large zucchinis, sliced into half moons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- To a medium bowl add the bread crumbs.
- To a shallow bowl crack the egg and whisk. Place the flour into another shallow bowl.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally to make them thinner. Season on each side with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour, dip into eggs, then coat in the breadcrumbs. Place on the sheet pan in a single layer.
- Place the trimmed asparagus around the chicken, season with salt, pepper, and spray everything with olive oil spray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and asparagus over. Place the zucchini discs around the asparagus and chicken on the sheet pan bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the zucchini is tender. Enjoy