Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and VegetablesCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb chicken breast, cut into cubes
2 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
2 cups carrots, diced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/3 cup honey
1 tbs minced garlic
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- To a small bowl whisk together all of the “sauce” ingredients.
- To a large bowl add the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, salt, pepper, and the sauce mixture. Stir to coat with the sauce.
- Place onto the sheet pan and spread out. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!