Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie CasseroleCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
10oz canned chicken, drained
2 – 14oz cans mixed vegetable medley, drained
2 – 10oz cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
7.5 oz can canned biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Open the can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- To a large bowl add all of the remaining ingredients stir to combine.
- Grease a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the chicken pot pie filling into the casserole dish. Place biscuit pieces on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Broil for an additional 1-3 minutes at the end to brown the biscuits. Enjoy!