Simple Ritz Chicken CasseroleCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound chicken breasts, cubed
1 Tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp each (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika)
Dash of salt and pepper
1 cream of mushroom can of soup
1/3 cup sour cream
3 Tbs butter, melted
15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Set oven to 350℉
- In a skillet over med heat, add in the olive oil and cubed chicken and season with 1/2 tsp each (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika) and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Grease an 8×8 casserole dish
- Add the cooked chicken as the base layer.
- In a small bowl, mix the cram of mushroom soup and sour cream and pour over the chicken.
- Add the crushed Ritz over the top and drizzle the melted butter over it.
- Bake for 25, broil last 2 -3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!