Slow Cooker Chicken FajitasCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
1.5-2lbs chicken breast
2 bell peppers (any color), sliced
1 white onion, sliced
1.5 tbs taco seasoning
10oz can rotel, drained
2 tbs lime juice
- Optional Toppings for Serving:
- Place chicken at the bottom of the slow cooker place peppers and onions around the chicken, sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken, dump in drained can of rotel, and add in lime juice.
- Put lid over the top cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked remove to a cutting board and either shred chicken with two forks or slice the chicken into strips. Place in slow cooker and keep there until ready to serve.
- We like to enjoy the fajita mixture in a flour tortilla with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, avacado, lime, cilantro, and cheese.