Slow Cooker Stuffing ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lb trimmed green beans
- Stuffing Mixture
6oz stove top stuffing mix
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker and sprinkle the seasonings on both sides.
- In a medium sized bowl add the “stuffing mixture” and stir to combine.
- Place half of the green beans on the chicken, then scoop the stuffing mixture on the green beans spread the stuffing out as even as possible. Top with the rest of the green beans.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or High for 4-5 hours.
- Once cooked scoop the mixture out and enjoy.
- If you want your stuffing firmer leave the lid off for the last 30 minutes of cooking.