Slow Cooker Tuscan ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 tbs butter
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs minced garlic
1/3 cup chicken broth
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup heavy cream
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker and sprinkle all of the seasonings on top. Now pour the sun dried tomatoes on top.
- In a sauce pan on the stove over medium heat add the butter and oil once the oil is hot add the garlic and whisk it around until it’s fragrant (about 30 seconds) now add in the broth and bring up to a simmer then add in the heavy cream. wWhisk until it starts to slightly thicken. Add in the parmesan cheese and whisk to melt the cheese.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or HIGH for 3-4 HOURS.
- Enjoy over egg noodles, normal noodles, rice, or cauliflower rice!