Stomboli w/ Crescent Roll DoughCourse: Main, LunchDifficulty: Easy
1 8 oz log of crescent roll dough
5 slices deli ham
6 large slices salami
5 large pepperonis
3 slices provolone cheese
1/4 cup parmigiana cheese
5 large pepperoncinis
2 T melted butter
1/2 t italian seasoning
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, spray with non stick oil and lay out the crescent roll dough. Press the seams together.
- Add the ham, pepperoncinis, pepperonis, and salami along the horizontal center line. *See video
- Bring the sides over the top to cover completely.
- Add the Italian seasoning into the melted butter and brush on top of the Stromboli. Sprinkle with parmigiana cheese.
- Bake at 350℉ for 16-24 mins or until golden brown.