Strawberry Pretzel DessertCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
4 tbs cup butter, melted
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
8oz frozen sliced strawberries
4oz cool whip
3oz package strawberry Jell-O
1 cup pineapple juice
- Mix pretzels and melted butter and press into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake at 400℉ for 10 minutes. Chill thoroughly.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar together, fold in the cool whip.
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over cooled pretzel layer. Chill.
- Microwave pineapple juice for 2 minutes. Dissolve Jell-O in hot pineapple juice. Add frozen berries; allow to set until, almost completely set.
- Pour over the top of Cool Whip carefully; refrigerate until firm. Enjoy