Taco Spaghetti One PotCourse: MainCuisine: Mexican, AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground beef
1 white onion, diced
1 tbs minced garlic
1.5 tbs taco seasoning
10oz can rotel
2 1/4 cup water
8oz uncooked spaghetti
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- To a large deep skillet add ground beef, onion, and garlic break the ground beef up and cook it through. Remove any access grease in the pan from the ground beef.
- Add in taco seasoning, rotel, and water stir ingredients together.
- Break spaghetti noodles into smaller pieces then add in to the skillet. Make sure spaghetti is mainly covered in the liquid. Cover with lid.
- Simmer for 6 minutes with the lid on stirring frequently. Uncover the lid and continue to let simmer stirring frequently for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the spaghetti is tender. If the water gets too low in the skillet you can add 1/4 cup more water in at a time until the spaghetti is cooked.
- Sprinkle in cheese once it melts down serve. We like to enjoy with our favorite taco toppings, guacamole, sour cream, lime, diced tomatoes, cilantro, and more!