The EASIEST French Dip Sandwiches – Slow CookerCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2.5 pounds chuck roast
2 cups beef broth
1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
1 yellow onion, sliced
1 bay leaf
Dash of salt and pepper
8 slices provolone, or your favorite type of cheese
- In the slow cooker, add all the ingredients except the hoagies and cheese.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Separate the meat and the liquid using a strainer and a bowl below to catch the liquid. Throw away bay leaf. Shred the meat with two forks.
- Place meat on the hoagie rolls and top with cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts. 1 – 3 minutes.
- Serve with hot with the au jus on the side. Enjoy!