Vegetable and Herb Crusted Chicken – Sheet PanCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb baby red or yellow potatoes, quartered
12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
3 large chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1.4oz packet Knorr vegetable recipe mix
2 tbs olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice each chicken breast in half horizontally to make thinner. You will now have 6 pieces of chicken. This will help your chicken cook quicker and be tender.
- To a smaller mixing bowl add the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese and 2.5 tbs of the Knorr vegetable recipe mix stir these ingredients to combine.
- Place the chicken pieces in the center of a large rimmed sheet pan. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the top of the chicken.
- On one side of the chicken on the sheet pan add the potatoes to the other side add the green beans. Coat the vegetables with the olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining Knorr vegetable recipe mix.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Enjoy! (I served mine with a packet of seasoned rice)