Baked Blueberry Oatmeal CupsCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
4 ripe bananas
4 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl mash the bananas, then beat in the eggs.
- Sitr in rolled oats, brown sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Grease your muffin tin with plenty of non-stick spray. This recipe makes about 19-22 oatmeal cups. Scoop the mixture evenly in each muffin tin.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of milk and maple syrup over the top!