Baked Ziti – DinnerCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ziti pasta
24oz marinara sauce
16oz Alfredo sauce
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To a pot of boiling water add the ziti pasta and cook it according to the box instructions. Drain.
- To a large bowl combine the drained ziti, marinara sauce, and Alfredo sauce.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour the ziti mixture into the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil bake for 25 minutes uncover and continue to bake for and additional 10 minutes. Enjoy!