Banana Cream BarsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
2 – 3hours
20 Golden Oreos (Crust)
5 Golden Oreos (Final topping)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 bananas ( 2 sliced, 1 mashed)
4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
1/3 cup powdered sugar
8oz cool whip
1 1/2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Instant banana pudding (4 oz)
- Crust: Blend or with a rolling pin crush about 20 Oreo’s. Melt the butter and mix in to the crushed cookies. Pour in to an 8×8 baking dish to create a crust. Place in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the instant banana pudding with the milk. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, combine 1 mashed banana and cream cheese and mix until creamy. Stir in vanilla and powdered sugar. Gently fold in 1 cup of cool whip.
- Remove the crust from the freezer, create a single layer with all the sliced bananas.
- Pour the mix from step 3 over the layer of bananas and spread evenly. Next, pour the pudding from step 2 over and spread evenly. Top with a layer of cool whip.
- Let it chill in the fridge for 2 – 3 hours. Top with a few broken or crushed Oreo’s and sliced banana. Enjoy!