Beef Tips & Gravy – Slow CookerCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 cubed stew meat
1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
1 packet onion soup mix
10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
14 oz can beef broth
2 Tbs butter
3 Tbs all-purpose flour
- In the slow cooker whisk the broth, onion soup mix and cream of mushroom.
- Coat the beef cubes in the lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place the meat into the slow cooker and combine with the broth
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Making the gravy
- After the cooking time in a small pot, melt 2 Tbs butter and then add 3 Tbs of all-purpose flour. Mix until smooth.
- Take 1.5 cups of the liquid from the slow cooker and pour into the pot.
- Turn up the heat and whisk until it thickens.
- Pour this back into the slow cooker and give everything a really good stir.
- Serve warm and enjoy over a bed of rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles!