Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole Slow CookerCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup milk
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 loaf Italian bread, cut into cubes
2 cups frozen blueberries
8 oz cream cheese
- In a large bowl add the milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon whisk well.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20-30 small cubes.
- Spray the bottom of the slow cooker with non-stick spray. Place half of the cubed bread on the bottom next add half of the frozen blueberries, half of the cream cheese mixture, and half of the egg mixture. Repeat for the second layer.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Once cooked using a knife spread the melted cream cheese over the top of the casserole. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of powdered sugar enjoy!