Chicken Sausage and VegetablesCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
.75 lb chicken sausage cut into 1″ pieces (I used aidells brand)
1 lb golden baby potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp italian seasoning
Dash of salt and pepper
1 orange bell pepper diced
1 lb Broccoli cut into smaller pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine the diced potatoes, 1 tsp italian seasoning, dash of salt and pepper, and 1 tbs olive oil in a bowl.
- To a sheet pan lined with parchment paper add the potatoes and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (Sausage, broccoli, oil, seasoning, and bell pepper) in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Once the potatoes are out of the oven add the chicken sausage and vegetable on the pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy