Coconut CurryCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2 Tbs olive oil
1 diced white onion
1 LB Chicken Breast cut into cubes
3 tsp minced garlic
1 tbs minced ginger
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp curry powder
3 tbs red curry paste
2 Tbs lime juice (optional)
1 Red bell pepper sliced
1 can full fat coconut milk
1 Tbs brown sugar
Topping (optional) cilantro
- Heat oil in a pan then add the onion, sauté for 3-5 minutes
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, curry powder, and red curry paste stir frequently for 2-3 minutes.
- If needed add and additional tbs of olive oil then add the chicken into the pan cook chicken for about 4 minutes or until the chicken is about 80% of the way cooked.
- Dump the brown sugar, coconut milk, and lime juice in.
- Stir frequently and simmer until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve with rice and top with cilantro!