Easy One Hour Dinner RollsCourse: SidesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup water
4 Tbs butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
3.5 – 4.5 cups all purpose flour
2.5 – 3 tsp rapid rise yeast
- Add milk, water, butter, sugar and salt in a small dish and heat in microwave for about 1 minute. Stir well and pour into standing mixer. Whisk in yeast and let sit for 10 minutes. With a dough hook attachment, add about 3.5 cups flour and mix on a medium speed. Add in additional flour incrementally until dough is soft but sticky. Mix for about 6 – 9 minutes.
- Pull 15 peices as evenly as possible from the dough and roll into balls. Place these in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Cover with a clean linen and set it in a warm place to rise for 20 minutes or so. Once this is almost done, set oven to 350℉
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Once completed and will hot, brush the top of the rolls with melted butter.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!