One Pot Sausage TortelliniCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
1 lb Italian sausage
1 yellow onion
3 shredded carrots
3 garlic cloves
4 cups fresh chopped spinach
24oz marinara sauce
1 cup beef broth
1/2 tsp salt
8oz frozen cheese tortellini
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage crumbling it as you cook it.
- Remove the sausage, and back to the skillet add in the carrots and onions until soft and translucent. Now add in the garlic.
- Add the sausage, sauce, broth and salt a give it a really good stir.
- Stir in the tortellini and bring to covered simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cover and return to medium heat, stir in the spinach and let it cook down for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and top with parmesan cheese!