Sheet Pan Loaded QuesadillasCourse: Main, Lunch, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground beef
1 diced white onion
2 tbs taco seasoning
1/2 cup water
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of corn, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup salsa
8 large burrito sized tortillas
1 1/2 cup colby jack and cheddar cheese, or any type you prefer
2 sheet pans
- In a pan, cook ground beef and onion completely through and remove excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Stir together and bring to simmer for about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add in black beans, corn and salsa. Combine well and remove pan from heat.
- On a greased sheet, place 6 tortillas on sheet pan with about 1/3 of the tortilla hanging off the pan. Now place a tortilla in the center.
- Pour the cooked meat into the center of the tortillas and spread evenly. Top with cheese and green onion.
- Place a tortilla top and center and begin pulling over and folding the first layer of tortilla’s to completely cover.
- Spray the bottom side of your second sheet pan and place on top of the giant quesodilla with light pressure applied.
- Bake at 425℉ for 20 minutes, remove top pan and broil additional 1 – 3 minutes until desired crispness is acheived.