Street Corn ChickenCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2 15 oz cans sweet corn
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tsp chili powder
2 Tbs lime juice
3 chicken breasts or 1.5 pounds
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Dash of salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, add drained corn, mayo, sour cream, chili powder, lime and give it a really good stir.
- Grease a baking dish and toss the chicken in. Season with garlic powder and pepper.
- Pour mixture from step 1 over chicken
- Bake at 350 ℉ for 35 – 45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- It goes great over white rice with queso fresco, tomatoes, jalapeños or any other garnishes you like!