Cheesy Beef EnchiladasCourse: MainCuisine: American, MexicanDifficulty: Easy
1 lb ground beef
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
20oz red enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
15 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- To a skillet over medium heat add the ground beef break up and cook through.
- Once cooked remove any excess grease. Add in the seasonings, 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Stir to combine and let the cheese melt down.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan. Spread it out evenly.
- Wrap the corn tortillas into a wet paper towel and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until they are hot. This will help the tortillas not crack when rolling.
- Scoop a spoon full of the ground beef mixture into each corn tortilla, roll it up and place seam size down into the baking dish. Once all of the enchiladas are made pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce on top then sprinkle with the remainder of the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy with your favorite sides!