Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken with Corn and Potato WedgesCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Quick u0026 Easy
1.5 lbs golden potatoes (or red potatoes)
3-4 half pieces of corn on the cob
3 tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1-2 lbs chicken breast
- BBQ Sauce Mixture
1 cup barbecue cause (any brand will work)
1 tbs honey
1 tbs lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil
- Cut potatoes into small thin wedges place on the sheet pan
- Place corn on sheet pan next to the potato wedges, drizzle corn and potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper rub the oil and seasoning into the potato wedges and corn.
- Whisk the BBQ Sauce Mixture ingredients together.
- Place chicken onto the sheet pan and brush well on both sides with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Enjoy!