Sheet Pan Eggs For Breakfast SandwichesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 lb breakfast sausage, COOKED and crumbled
6oz package Canadian bacon OR diced ham
1 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cut the Canadian bacon into smaller pieces
- To a large bowl add the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Generously grease your 12×16 rimmed sheet pan with non-stick spray. Pour the egg mixture on to the sheet pan. Evenly sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage and Canadian bacon over the top of the egg mixture on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15-22 minutes or until the egg has set and no longer jiggly in the center. Enjoy in a breakfast sandwich!