Oreo BallsCourse: DESSERTDifficulty: Easy
36 Oreo cookies
8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 tbs coconut oil
- In a blender or with a rolling pin, blend or crush the Oreo’s.
- In a medium sized bowl add the Oreo’s and cream cheese and mix together.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, create almost golfball sized balls with the mix. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- In two seperate small bowls, add the semi sweet and white chcocolate chips and 1 tbs of coconut oil in each, microwave at 15 – 30 second increments until melted.
- Dip the Oreo Balls into the melted chocolate’s and place back in fridge for 30 minutes.