CrunchwrapsCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1lb ground beef
1tbs taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
1 can refried beans
Optional: Small tortillas
Sliced cherry tomatoes
Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the ground beef, once browned add the taco seasoning and water to hydrate the meat.
- Heat the refried beans up any method youd like (stovetop or microwave)
- To begin assembling the crunchwrap, lay out a tortilla and spread a small layer of beans and taco meat.
- Add a tostada then sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Use a small tortilla or cut a circle out of a larger one to place on top. Fold in the edges to completely cover.
- Place on a hot oiled pan and fry each side for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Make some guacamole or salsa to dip in! Enjoy!