Minimal Ingredient MeatloafCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 lbs ground beef, I use 80/20 or leaner
1 – 6oz box stove top stuffing, I use savory herbs flavor
3 tbs milk
3/4 cup ketchup, divided
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbs worchestire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, eggs, milk, and 1/4 cup of the ketchup. Mix the ingredients together.
- To a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ketchup, brown sugar, and worchestire sauce.
- Grease a bread loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the meatloaf mixture to the pan and form it into a loaf. Spread the ketchup sauce mixture all over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until the center of the meatloaf is cooked. Enjoy!