Tater Tot Sausage & Egg Casserole CrockpotCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
32oz tater tots
1 lb breakfast sausage
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup milk
4 tbs all purposes flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- To a skillet over medium heat add the sausage and brown. Remove the excess grease.
- Grease a slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the water and flour together until smooth now add the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk well.
- Add half of the bag of tater tots to the bottom of the slow cooker. Layer half of the sausage over the tater tots, half of the diced onion, half of the parmesan cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese repeat for the second layer. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3 hours or until the egg has set. Enjoy!