Lemon Parmeson SalmonCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1 tsp brown sugar
t tbs lemon juice
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
3 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
Shake of pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
4 salmon filets
1 tbs olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients together.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and a thin coat of non-stick spray.
- Add the salmon filets, evenly brush the mixture form step one on top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake at 450 ℉ for 12 – 15 minutes or until salmon is completely cooked.